Monday 27 December 2021

A Conversation

 



I: Who am I? 

We: You are me.

I: Who are you? 


We: 

I am the early morning breath that fills up your lungs, reboots your brain, and banishes your languor.

I am the first shower of rain that the parched world drinks up pining over the scent of drenched soil, coveting my return.

I am the soil that holds the ground under your feet when the ashen gloom downs on your shoulders ripping the very balance out of you.

I am the burning flame that dances in your fireplace making the heat rush up to your cheeks, casting the room in my fiery glow.

I am that what makes the stars blaze in all their glory, blinding bright, ever radiant, so lucidly dark yet so candescent.


"I"was set ablaze in the brilliance of this realisation. By Loosing itself in "We","I" found itself. Now that "I" has been incinerated, only "We" remain..


PS: The sequel "Confidence & Conceit" coming soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Axis

you held my head and placed it on your chest life roared through the bone, i slept assured its raining, i do not want to discern whether it ...