Sunday 26 December 2021

Spaces between us





I try with all my might
To roll my tides as high as I can,
Every second of everyday
I tirelessly spring for the sky, 
My tides pleading with the heavens
To finally hear my cry.

We are both stained in blue,
Kindred souls of the same hue.
Am I your reflection?
Or are you mine?
Either way you don't seem to hear me,
Your head held high in the skies.

We may be of the same shades
But you are high and I am deep,
In our likeness we are converse,
For we only meet at the horizon.
Divided as we are...
by the spaces between us.
              
                                                                                                                     -Vama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Axis

you held my head and placed it on your chest life roared through the bone, i slept assured its raining, i do not want to discern whether it ...